SILFRA RAVINE - A SPECTACULAR DIVE SITE!
Rated one of the top three cold water divesite in the world by DIVER Magazine-
Dive with the most experienced divers in Iceland with SCUBA ICELAND
- Surreal and extreme experience in a near perfect visibility in fresh water
- Ice cold fresh water between 2° – 4° Celsius
- Three sites in one dive, the Silfra Lagoon, the Cathedral and the Silfra Hall.
- Also available - Snorkel in Silfra - Day Tour.
Look at the AMAZING photos Dr. Alex Mustard took on his Expedition in Iceland with Scuba Iceland and www.divethenorth.is dive centers. Thanks Alex fot putting us on the map through GENIUS EYES:day tour to Silfra.
STRYTAN, GEOTHERMAL CHIMNEY - THE BEGINNING OF LIFE
- Located in Akureyri, Strýtan has been named as one of the five most spectacular dive sites in the world. And we proudly are in co-operation with Dive-The North PADI Dive Center located in beautiful Akureyri, the first and only PADI Dive Center in Akureyri.
- Strýtan is the world biggest geothermal chimney.
- The Strýtan, chimney is unique as it is the only geothermal chimney in the World that is in dive able conditions.